This month, we had a super fun and valuable workshop about Goal Setting. This workshop is lead by Katie Shea from The Planner Channel. In this workshop, we talked about:
1. Create goals in different areas of your life
2. Break the goals down into manageable, actionable pieces
3. Track your goals on a montly, weekly and daily basis
4. Reward yourself with small wins
5. If you don't meet your deadlines, adjust them so that they are more realistic and achievable
Katie shared her special goal setting method called " P . L . A . N "
P stands for Priorities, L stands for Lists, A stands for Assignments, N stands for Notes. Watch this workshop to see how she breaks her goal down on to our " I can & I will " planner and daily insert.
Let us know below if you got big goals in 2022 and ready to make IT happen!