7 Lessons I've Learned in my 7 Years of being an Artist and Small Business Owner 🎉
This is 7! I can’t believe it! If you have followed me for a while, you know I don't believe in the “starving artist”. I believe being your own boss is the NOW and the future of the industry.
- Always believe in yourself
- Always be learning
- Focus on what you're good at, hire out your weakness
- Be patient! It's a journey not a sprint.
- Put yourself out there!
- Find your community, and show your love!
- You are not Doug the Pug, not everyone will like you. Its okay, keep being you!
This is YOUR year to do something amazing and follow your dreams! With the world opening back up, you're gonna want to keep track of it all! Snag a "This is My Year" Undated Planner and Sticker bundle to keep track of your goals and add some fun to your day to day planning! 🌟
The "This is My Year" Planner is essential for me planning out everything I need to run my business, and the stickers make it extra enjoyable. Grab yours today while supplies last. Click HERE.
Reminder: Keep going, my friend! Believe in yourself! You can do whatever you set your mind to! 😘
Find me at -
Leave a comment